Friday, June 23, 2006

Nestea Sparkz - fills my world with bubbles

Just ran into Nestea Sparkz at my local 7-11. The bottle of tea looked like other Nestea bottles but had a grey/silver sheen to it. Plus the logo said "Sparkz." At first I was hesitent to try it. I thought it was going to be a mint flavor or something like Air Wave gum or possibly some Pop Rock may gave been tossed in. However, I was pleasently surprised -- it was carbonated.

Carbonated tea does not sound so yummy, but I must admit I like it. It is not something you chug down, but rather drink while working or watchin' the boob-tube. Flavor wise it is lemon and sugar tea like their on the shelf lemon flavored tea. The fizz does give the drink a little differnt effect. In a way it is like drinking a flavored Mike's Hard Lemonade, Smirnoff Ice, or other flavored vodka (or malt- USA you so weird) bottled drink.

I would not buy it all the time, but as a special treat I'm all about it.

No comments: