Monday, May 11, 2009

My deal - and why gone so long

Hanging out at VAULT400 with the System i (AS400) crowd. Always great to be learning about new computer "stuff." Otherwise, I have been taking care of the kids and seeing they are making it to swimming and karate classes. My littlest just turned one and he is doing just fine. My eldest turns 5 soon and he can't wait to get some Bendaroos for his birthday. Just hope the Bendaroo fairy comes and delivers them - 'cause I don't have none.

Just signed up on Twitter. I will not let it dominate me, but I'll check on it.

Personally, if I'm not with the kids or working I am on eBay trying to make a living. So, my time has been tweek'd. Feel free to update me on anything as I do check in - just a bit slow on adding to the blog at this time.

I may also take this blog and move it to my domain as well. Now that is awhole story in itself as I need to get an old website up and going again (www.sinklub.com).

No comments: