Tuesday, December 06, 2005

People I Miss Series: Edward Shimborske III (ES3)

ES3 is one of my three best friends and business partner. We were very close before my moving to Taipei. My moving to Taipei has really hurt our personal relationship and the Sin Klub business (and others he is growing). Ed likes to work close and obviously the distance and time have played its toll on us. I know I have let ES3 down. I feel bad about it just about every day. Every time I walk into my home office I have reminders and in our living room pictures. I have not become numb from the reminders, but rather feel strange to try and rebuild the relationship since I am so far away. I’m not so certain it could be build up with me in Taipei.  Maybe it needs to wait until I move back to the states. The point is Ed is the hardest and best working person I have ever known. He does not let anything get in his way. Determination, well-studied, mind like a trap, his dedicated long hours and a will to survive make Ed Shimborske III a true hero in my book. Plus I miss his growing family.  

No comments: