Monday, November 28, 2005

Jamie Oliver & Morgan Spurlock & Fab5

First off HATS off to Jamie Oliver. I am even disappointed in myself for not giving him props sooner.  His hard work on Jamie’s School Dinners is brilliant and just fantastic. His one man fight to serve better food in England schools should be heard throughout the world. (PS: shoot outs to all those involved with Jamie to get this done!!! – Even I know he could have not done it single handedly.)

 

My personal feeling is that someone (like Jamie Oliver) got Morgan Spurlock’s movie Super Size Me.  From the first time I saw Super Size Me I felt the point was: Children in America are not eating right and schools need to be held responsible.  I now hope that Morgan can work with Jamie on spreading School Dinners in the USA

 

Now if only the Fab5 (Queer Guy for the Straight Guy) could do a make over for the crazy – no time – kid helper (Jamie Oliver) that would be great.  From what I see on TV Jamie and his house could use a good make over. So I hope the FAB 5 could head to England to show off Jamie’s work and to “Flambé the Cooker.” Plus Jamie with the FAB 5 would be a comedy show in itself.  – I laugh just thinking of that crew getting together….

No comments: