Thursday, May 12, 2005

Taiwan Blogs and Current Things

To tell you the truth: as I dig deeper into this blog world the smaller I feel. There is just so much out there and most of you are just superb writers. After updating my blog and site with other Taipei blog sites I began to wonder if I really have anything of interest to say. I seem to live this pretty simple life and I am no experience journal writer. I just started to do this to keep myself busy on down times. Must admit setting up Blogger to accept email posting is a bit of a blessing.

Check out the Taiwan blogs I listed. These are just great sites. They will give you great insight to life in Taiwan. Some of them have been around for a few years, so there is plenty to read. I now know I need to check out The Living Room from 3q2u.

Feel bad for Anarchy in Taiwan getting banned from Roxy Clubs. Maybe amends can be healed and they can play at Roxy Stage..? it has been some time. Anyway, from my readings it does not seem that Roxy99 would be your hang out.

Jasper’s one year old B-day party is this Friday at this school and Saturday at our house. We will have a few friends over and cake. Jasper will be happy to show off in his usual way, but now with the added bonus of standing on his own to boast.

I now need to find time to start working on my wife’s school website. Boy, not sure when time for that will be. The school is a “bushyban” (not correct spelling, but that is what it sounds like in Chinese). An after school learning center for English and other studies called Curious Monkey in NeiHu.

No comments: