Thursday, April 12, 2007

Few Pictures from 2007 Carrefour Marathon

We are normally horrible at taking pictures at events. However, this time we did capture a few pictures from the Taipei 2007 Carrefour Marathon.

My little one helping me warm up. I needed a lot since we had to wake up at 4:30am to make the bus over to the race.

May have a new runner in the family.

Clouds = Rain. ...and rain it did.
Looking east from Highway 1 overpass in Taipei.
Fished the race and the little one was very tired after running some 3K himself.
You can see the Grand Hotel in the backround. Time to clear the freeway and let the cars back on.Met Trevor after the race (he passed me at some point finishing 114 secondsahead of me - darn whipper-snappers). T.King showing his spoils after the race.

My race details and thoughts are here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys-
You look like professionals out there! Nice job!
-Noelle