Monday, April 02, 2007

This is cute? Is it not Animal Endangement?

So, I see this picture in three news reports and it is displayed as one of the best weekly pictures on MSNBC.com (with some 20,000+ votes). Does everybody think this is cute? I think Levester Johnson should not be taking care of Armani. The road is clear at this time, but still so many things can go wrong. I find it amazing this is not seen as animal endangerment in Akron, Ohio. While in another state some guy letting his kid ride in the trunk of a car is arrested. Both to me are wrong, but the kid in the trunk seems safer than Armani taking his run.

I live in Summit County and when I was a kid I would get reprimanded by the police when I rode my bike with an extra person on it. Seems laws in Summit County and Ohio are getting lax. In the future to make thing easier... Why not tie Armani to the back bumper and put some hitch lights on him/her. This could also be a good way to train the local cross country team.

No comments: