Saturday, May 26, 2007

Bigfoot Frame by Frame

A year ago I saw the Frame by Frame of the legendary Bigfoot film. For some reason today I wanted to see it again. Check out the webframes of BIGFOOT and suddenly he is not so scary. I remember when I was a kid I was terrified of bigfoot. When it was dark or when I was in the woods alone he would always haunt the back of my mind. I remember a few time running for my life because I heard a twig break. Not sure if Bigfoot ever made it to Twinsburg, Ohio, but if he did I heard him at least once in my pre-teen years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember the Blue Chevelle, and trips to Cleveland, Detroit. Maybe even a party where ES3 walked around with a Hawaiian Punch can upon which was written: "I'm cool, I drink beer." Maybe I'll come to Tapei and we'll run a 9k.

Jude. q7z5.9309@gmail.com