Monday, May 07, 2007

"You Ran Slow" - Supau 9K & 3 Year-Old runs 3K

Yesterday, May 6, 2006, my wife's first words to me after running my 9K was, "You were slow."

I was slow, she was right. I ran it in 42:55 (unofficial time). About 5 minutes slower than I wanted to finish it. And if the score board was right I was 17th in my division (40~44 year olds). Well, I'll fix this up once I get official word. Heck, everything is in Chinese and I just go with the flow not really understanding everything exactly.

So, they say 20,000 people ran this Supau Sports Drink Cup Race. I ran with a very bad left achilles tendon. It was a very painful 9K. The pain is there even with no pressure now. I think I hurt it more. Guess, I need to rest it and go see doctor.

My soon to be 3 year old son ran the 3k fun run. He completed it in 20:22. KUDOS. He almost beat the Taipei Mayor!!!!

No comments: