Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Seday in Taiwan the Beginning

Point here is: I have a website started, but wanted to include a blog. My site has more info (obviously). Ohio Expat in Taiwan talking about ~things~.

Intro: I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Michael Seday. Originally this was going to be a blog, but since my service does not support Microsoft SharePoint I decided to just make a site. So, if you want to post and write comments - just email me and I can be the sole editor. -Just cheated and set up a blog at Google--> My Home Page: http://www.sinklub.com/seday/sedayindex.htm

Why This Site: I should say why did it take so long to start this site. I have been in the Taipei region for four years now. I left my comfy Ohio home to become an expat for a software company. Nothing lasts forever in the corporate world .The company was bought out and I decided to stay for good reasons (talk about it later).

Plans: My plan so far is still simple in the making or as stated in Valley Girl: "simplicity in its finest." Start the site and see where it goes. Guess it will include pictures, some reviews of clubs, restaurants (to help those of you that travel to Taipei, Taiwan), and some of my favorite things like music (Sin Klub Records), new school and my year old son.

No comments: