Monday, April 18, 2005

Update - 4-18-2004 to website (restaurants/food)

Worked a bit on the restaurant page. Funny, but you would think I do not eat Chinese food. I do. Just have not gotten to those restaurants yet. I don't think this page will ever actually be done. There are just too many places here. I hope to highlight the ones that need to be highlighted. If you are visiting or on business please do take the time to eat in the back roads at a restaurant or stall you pass. You may never find the place again, but you will always remember it (good or bad). The Chinese love to eat. To a westerner the food may not be prepared the way you are used to or look or smell the same, but give it a chance and you will be surprised. - You may not want the stinky tofu, I can understand that. If you really want to try it, I would suggest finding a vegetarian restaurant where the taste is a bit better than on the street. Or as my brother-in-law, Dan, says, "toughen up," and try some.

No comments: