Thursday, November 17, 2005

IMAX - Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

IMAX rules! So far every movie that has shown at the Taipei Samsung IMAX I have seen. I could have seen Harry Potter on opening day in the regular theater, but IMAX is the only way for this spectacular. I got my single ticket 3 days before the opening and the first available show is on Monday (11/21/2005) at 11:30pm. [well, I should not say the first available, because they had a showing on Monday at 1:30am – but I need to be wide-eyed for work the next day]. Now that Potter is secured I have set my sights on King Kong, Memoirs of a Geisha and The Chronicles of Narnia. In the near future I am also interested to see more on Ice Age 2, The DaVinci Code, Superman Returns (in IMAX) and X-Men 3. Not so excited about Poseidon coming May 12th, but it will be released in IMAX, so hope the prevue WoWs me.

No comments: