Wednesday, November 02, 2005

People I Miss Series: Scott Rothenberg

Mr. Scott Rothenberg is one crazy character. Lately I tried finding him on the web, but that man has no time to have his info anywhere, he is always too busy MSNing or AOLing messages. Eventually we will hook up again. Anyway, Scott and I worked at Pony Computer together. I dug the cat when I first meet him. I remember the first time I asked him to go out and get a drink. He actually thought I was old and could not keep up. So, he was very skeptical on going out with me. As it turned out I knew more about the town then he ever imagined. Went to the Flats when it was the happening place (Flats not so happening now in Cleveland – and I say this living in Taiwan) to the Basement. Meet girls and drank. By the way he thought he could keep up with me. Sadly he could not and nearly puked on the girls we meet. He did get some sympathy from one of the girls for awhile, but he was soon out. Needless to say this was a start of a wonderful relationship. We shared many good times together and he supported Sin Klub well.  I miss the bugger.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weirdest thing happened today. My wife (yes Michael, I got married) was bored and googled my name. This was the second thing that came up. It is official. I have arrived. I am googlable. YEHA!! Anyhow, Michael and I had so many good times in the flats. Without a doubt, Seday was the coolest and most generous person I have ever met. Always was thinking of others and rarely of himself. In a way he kinda helped me grow up up a bit. My fondest memories came rom our Vegas trip. We had such a great time at the House of Blues dancing with everyone. I am eagerly awaiting the return of the Sedays to the states. I miss just hanging out with Michael more than he knows. He had a magical way of cheering up anyone just with his presence.