Wednesday, November 23, 2005

People I Miss Series: Rick Hall and American Greetings

Going through my thousands of emails and what do I tumble on? A name, an attachment and a subject simply saying “How’s it going?” Typically emails like this get the old delete and end up in my Outlook junk email filter. However, the name Rick Hall struck me. I know a Rick Hall so I had to check it out (my tough whip driving boss at Pony Computer). Low and behold Rick Hall has three children and a lovely wife. He is working for American Greetings and probably making a ton of cash. It was nice hearing from him and to see that he is doing well. It was a great pleasure to receive this email. I don’t hear much from my old friends and work acquaintances since I have been away for so long. So to Rick – Thanks for bringing sunshine to my day.

No comments: